Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I've been tagged... siX things you don't know about me

Did you know ... ?!


  1. ... I love Spain. A great country, The sun and an attractive language! If I have some leisure time I would follow spanish lessons (long term course). Kristof goes latino ;-)

  2. ... I followed 'spanish lessons for travelling' Last year?

  3. ... I love the French wines. The wines in the region Languedoc-Roussillon are absolutely fantastic and fruity. Mmm.. Once I visited a castle in Fitou (the best and sweetest white wine I ever met).

    Tip
    :
    Muscat De Rivesaltes
    http://www.twis.info/wineregion.php?ID=241&action=setLanguage&LANGUAGE=nl

  4. I am very fascinated in trains and miniature trains. Once i had the opportunity to have a ride from Ghent to Ostend with a real Belgian engine.

  5. . Favorite computer games
    - Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
    -
    Sim City 4

  6. I have a Roland Synthesizer (E-60) at home to make some music (yeah ... a keyboard with PS/2 ... ;-)

    (this is the
    renewed design of this keyboard.)

Now it's my turn to tag some people ;-)

2 comments:

purse said...

Hi! I've been reading your blog from the beginning..Thank you for your wonderful work! Keep up the good work.

Kristof De Causemaeker said...

It's alway nice to read such blog comments!