Did you know ... ?!
- ... I love Spain. A great country, The sun and an attractive language! If I have some leisure time I would follow spanish lessons (long term course). Kristof goes latino ;-)
- ... I followed 'spanish lessons for travelling' Last year?
- ... I love the French wines. The wines in the region Languedoc-Roussillon are absolutely fantastic and fruity. Mmm.. Once I visited a castle in Fitou (the best and sweetest white wine I ever met).
Muscat De Rivesaltes http://www.twis.info/wineregion.php?ID=241&action=setLanguage&LANGUAGE=nl
- I am very fascinated in trains and miniature trains. Once i had the opportunity to have a ride from Ghent to Ostend with a real Belgian engine.
- . Favorite computer games
- Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
- Sim City 4
- I have a Roland Synthesizer (E-60) at home to make some music (yeah ... a keyboard with PS/2 ... ;-)
(this is the renewed design of this keyboard.)
Now it's my turn to tag some people ;-)